sexta-feira, 22 de junho de 2012

                                        Friends 




Hello, my name is Ildenise Ferreira , I'm 16 years old, live in Açailândia-Ma, I study in school Antonio Lorenzo Galletti, I like to talk with my friends, I would like to go more with my friends for fun. I do not like people falsa.Tenho Boyfriend
This is my friend Luciana Gonçalves, she has 17 years, she studied at the same school and in the same room, she loves to party and hang out with people we like amigos. Não razista.Ela false and has no boyfriend.
Agent has some things in common, like hanging out with friends, chat with our friends, have some fun and get telcando on Facebook.
Last week staff smiled a lot at school with our friends, study, and made many jokes in the classroom.

Ildenise Ferreira and Luciana Gonçalves

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário