sexta-feira, 15 de junho de 2012


    Who are we ?

Hi, my name is Pedro Henrique, I'm sixteen years old, I live in Açailândia-Ma, study in school Lourenço Antonio Galletti, Josiel is my friend is he fifteen old, he lives in Açailândia-MA, and study at Lourenço Antonio Galletti school too.

  I like playing soccer, play video game, like music, like net access to download videos and access my Facebook. And Josiel likes study, plays video game, likes music and watches tv. I do not like to dance and do not like to play volleybal and Josiel does not like comedy movies, and ride a bicycle.

  Last week we were play video game and then went to the court to play soccer and at night my brothers and I were eating pizza. Josiel and his friends went to the square and haol ice cream.


Students:
Pedro Henrique
Josiel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário