segunda-feira, 4 de junho de 2012

Who am I?


Hello students, I am your teacher, my name is Evenilda  I was born in Ceará, but I live in Açailândia-MA  since 1979. I am married and I  have three children two boys and a girl. Currently I only work here in this school, CE Lourenço  A. Galletti, I work in the afternoon and in the evening. I like traveling, meeting people, reading, watching good movies, being with my family and to work. I don’t like falsehood and selfish people. Last Summer I traveled with my family to Carolina-MA, we visited “Pedra Caída”, “As cachoeiras de Itapecuru” and a new place called “Poço Azul”. It was fantastic, It is a good town to go alone or with family.

And you  students, who are you? What do you like? What do you don’t  like? What do you  made ​​interesting lately? In pair work, tell us something interesting about you guys!

Who starts????

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário