quarta-feira, 20 de junho de 2012


                                                      

                                            A bit of our lives!

                                                                                            

                                                                                              

!
  
Hello, my name is Mayelle Ketlin, I'm 16 years old, I live in MA-Açailândia , I study in school Lourenço Antônio Galletti , I love playing volleyball , I love to go suimming with friends and go out for fun . I dont like to stay long at home .
  This is my friend Valéria , she is 15 years old , she study at the same school and in the same room , she loves going to parties and hanging out with friends. We don't like to practice sports very much .
    We have some things in common such as hanging out with friends , kup friends of truth , be true , and nostly friendly . 
      Last weekend she went to the Açai Folia , she sayed it was very good and that was will organized , brought new bands and very good . It did not work for me to go more , never mind next.





Francisca Valéria e  Mayelle Ketlin

                                                                                 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário