segunda-feira, 18 de junho de 2012

We are...

                                                    
Hi, My name is Stefany, I'm sixteen, I'm from Maranhão. I don't have a boyfriend. My nick is Fanny. I have a dog and a rabbit. Luzia is my friend. She is fifteen years old. She is from Maranhão. She has a boyfriend. Her nick is Luluzinha. She have a dog. We study at Lourenço Galletti in the 2nd grade.
I like to dance, parties, read a book, travel, meeting my friends, surf on net. And Luzia likes to study, meeting her boyfriend, to cook, to dance, read. And we like listen to music, go to the church and chocolate.
Last holiday, Luzia went to my house. We ate brigadier and watched movies. After we ate popcorn with Coca-Cola. It was very funny.


Stefany e Luzia.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário